Date: Date T.B.D
This event will bring together people who need a bit of support, with services, organisations and businesses that can provide support to regain or maintain an independent life!
Who is this for: RBKC residents who are disabled / older or who need extra support due to a long term health problem and people supporting them.
When: Wednesday 4th October, 11am - 2pm
Where: The Small Hall, Kensington Town Hall, Hornton Street, London. W8 7NX
This event will have:
- A number of Care Agencies
- Organisations that provide services to people with Direct Payments, including people who employ Personal Assistants
- People from the Council and Health
- Local community organisations.
- Some businesses that provide independent living support services.
Free tickets are now available for the Independent Living and Care Fair or by contacting Jenny or Martha at ADKC on 020 8960 8888 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
(You are encouraged to sign up for a ticket, or call to say you would be attending, as when this was postponed before due to the Grenfell Fire, ADKC were unable to inform all attendees of the postponement to avoid a wasted journey)
For more information, check:
Tags (office use): ADKC