Mind (Kensington and Chelsea) Changing Minds Training
From: £0.00 To: £0.00 none from Mind (Kensington and Chelsea)
Changing Minds is our current mental health awareness project which aims to change perceptions about mental illness and to create mentally healthy communities.
- To raise awareness and promote a better understanding of mental health issues
- To dispel myths about mental illness
- To reduce stigma and discrimination
- To provide advice and guidance on mental health issues
Mental Health Awareness
- Half day introduction to understanding mental health
Mental Health First Aid
- Two day accredited training on how to raise mental health awareness, promote self-care and the support of individuals in crisis
Mind courses do not require any previous knowledge or experience.
Training is delivered through trainer and media presentations and hand-outs. This is participative training with discussion and practical exercises in pairs or small groups.
Changing Minds training is delivered free to individuals living and working in RBK&C and at a subsidised rate for organisations.
For more information take a look at our leaflet or contact Mind on 020 8964 1333
And go to the KC Mind website for a wealth of information on the support available locally for people experiencing mental health problems.