Bishop Creighton House
Bishop Creighton House is a community centre that provides numerous services for residents of West London to tackle the problems caused by social isolation and disadvantage.
Other services include the following:
- Keep Active Project that helps older people to keep mobile at home and in the community.
- Our Homeline project provides a social network through our team of volunteers.
They also have a leaflet especially for volunteers.
- Support for people with learning disabilities through mentoring, social trips and training courses such as cookery, literacy and gardening.
- Home improvement agency specialising in disability adaptations.
- Tackling Isolation through volunteers that offer home and community support, peer to peer support, skills workshops and social activities.
For more information, please visit: www.creightonhouse.org/ or call: 020 7385 9689.