Happiful Online Magazine
Happiful is a online magazine with the mission to create a healthier, happier, more sustainable society. Their aim is to provide informative, inspiring and topical stories about mental health and wellbeing. They want to break the stigma of mental health in our society, and to shine a light on the positivity and support that should be available for everyone, no matter their situation.
This month they're focusing on positive steps to make our lives and wider world a brighter place. Features include:
- Made in Chelsea's Louise Thompson talks openly about how she turned her self-destructive lifestyle into a journey of self-discovery?
- Musician and YouTuber Dodie Clark on her lesser-known mental illness depersonalisation disorder
- Happiful's Christmas Survival Guide - sensible, practical advice on reducing stress, relieving anxiety, and boosting your wellbeing over the festive period
- The Flying Seagull Project, the charity putting a smile on the faces of refugee children
- What really happens in Couples Therapy? We reveal how it works, what to expect... and why couples should be prepared for fireworks
Read Online or Buy in Print
Enjoy the new edition! They love to hear your thoughts so please do connect on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.