Happiful Online Magazine
Happiful is a online magazine with the mission to create a healthier, happier, more sustainable society. Their aim is to provide informative, inspiring and topical stories about mental health and wellbeing. They want to break the stigma of mental health in our society, and to shine a light on the positivity and support that should be available for everyone, no matter their situation.
This month they're focusing on positive steps to make our lives and wider world a brighter place. Features include:
- Denise Welch on sobriety, positivity and facing her darkness
- A 12-step guide to guilt-free happiness
- Sporting soprano and Invictus Games ambassador Laura Wright
- A special report on mental health in football
- Plus an insight into our primal instincts: fight, flight, or freeze
Read Online or Buy in Print
Enjoy getting stuck into the September edition! As always, they love to hear your thoughts so please do connect on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram - we always love to hear from their readers. Amusing gifs always go down a treat too.