Mind (Kensington and Chelsea) Healthy Minds Workshops
Not Specified none from Mind (Kensington and Chelsea)
- To raise awareness and promote a better understanding of mental health issues
- To present opportunities for change and personal development, through training, workshops and support groups
- To provide people with information and self-help strategies to improve health and well being
Healthy Minds Workshops
Healthy Minds self-help workshops are based on essential life skills training.
- What are mental health problems
- How to improve your mental wellbeing
- Understanding seasonal affective disorder
- LGBTQ mental health
- Elefriends: Online support and safety
- Carers, friends and family - a guide to coping
- Mental health - children and young people
- Managing stress
- Peer support
- Complimentary and alternative therapies
- Mindfulness and mental wellbeing
The workshops do not require previous knowledge or experience.
The workshops are based on participative training and discussion in pairs or small groups.
Each topic is delivered as a stand alone workshop and can be taken as a one off or as part of the series of workshops.
Healthy Mind workshops and support groups are free to residents of Kensington & Chelsea and are suitable for people wanting to develop their life skills and wellbeing.
Mind Support Groups
This year we are expanding our personal development programme to include support groups.
- Please check KCMIND for details
For details of dates and times and to apply for a place, please contact the project co-ordinator.
Contact Changing Minds and Healthy Minds
Kensington & Chelsea Mind
Office 1, 7 Thorpe Close,
London, W10 5XL
Fax: 020 8964 1035
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
(closed for lunch between (1pm and 2pm)