Community Hub Programmes
Check out the programme of activities, for people aged 50+, that is on offer from the major Community Hubs in the three boroughs.
Open Age, Fulham Good Neighbours and Penfold Community Hubs provide a wide range of activities: arts and crafts; fitness and dance; history, reminiscence and philosophy; and day trips to museums, galleries, or to the seaside.
Download the programmes, and we will be adding them to People First so you can see the events on our calendar, from the links below:
- Kensington : programme / calendar
- Westminster :
- Churchill Hub programme / calendar
- Westbourne Hub programme / calendar
- Queens Park/Harrow Rd Hub programme / calendar
- New Horizons : programme / calendar
- Hammersmith & Fulham : programme / calendar
Fulham Good Neighbours
- January 2019 newsletter
Notting Hill Genesis
Still looking for more?, Search for sessions and activities from other hubs and organisations on our Events Calendar.