Coronavirus Walk-in vaccination centres
Over 42? Not had your Covid-19 vaccination yet, why not walk-in today?
NW London residents aged 42 and over can now walk-in for a Covid-19 vaccination, at one of our eight large vaccination centres across eight North West London boroughs – no appointment needed - but please be aware on busy days, they cannot guarentee they can vacciante everyone who turns up. To guarantee a vaccine, please use the booking system here and book an appointment.
Those aged 23-41 can book via the NHS vaccination booking page
Large Vaccination centres
If you live in one of these boroughs (Brent, Ealing, Hammersmith and Fulham, Harrow, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Kensington and Chelsea and Westminster) you can attend one of the centres below:
- Science Museum Vaccination Centre, Exhibition Road, South Kensington, London SW7 2DD
- Marble Arch Vaccination Centre: 86 Edgware Rd, London W2 2EA
- Hammersmith Vaccination Centre: Novotel London West, 1 Shortlands Hammersmith International Ctre, Hammersmith, London W6 8DR
- Ealing Vaccination Centre: CP House, 97-107 Uxbridge Road, Ealing W5 5TL
- Heathrow Vaccination Centre, Compass Centre, Bath Road, Heathrow, TW6 2GW
- Hounslow Vaccination Centre: Brentford Fountain Leisure Centre - 658 Chiswick High Rd, Brentford TW8 0HJ
- Old Vinyl Factory Vaccination Centre: The Record Store, The Old Vinyl Factory, 15 Pressing Lane, Hayes, UB3 1HA
- Wembley Vaccination Centre: Olympic Office Centre, 8 Fulton Rd, Wembley, London, HA9 0NU
More details for the above vaccination centres providing this walk-in service can be found here. All our mass vaccination sites and will open 9am-7pm.
You are asked to bring proof of age, your name and address and your NHS number if you have it.
Pop-up Vaccination Centres
Walk-in COVID-19 vaccine appointments, for first dose, are available at the following locations and times:
The Abbey Centre, 34 Great Smith St, London SW1P 3BU
- Every Wednesday in June (except June 9), 10am to 1pm
- Every Thursday in June (except June 10), 1pm to 4pm
The Stowe Centre, 258 Harrow Road, London W2 5ES
- Every Sunday in June, 12pm to 3pm
- Every Monday in June, 10am to 1pm
Walk in or book a time slot on 020 3058 3377
Please take along proof of your age, name and address and your NHS number, if you have it
Please note that the walk-in services will operate on a first come, first served basis for residents eligible to be vaccinated and it is possible you will be asked to come back at a later date should supplies run out on a given day. You can of course guarantee a vaccine slot by booking your appointment through the national booking system.