Covid vaccine: NHS invites all adults aged 18 for life-saving COVID-19 jab
People aged 18 and over in England are now able to book their Covid-19 jab
The NHS website now states you can book if vaccine if:
- you're aged 18 or over
- you are at high risk from coronavirus (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- you have a condition that puts you at higher risk (clinically vulnerable)
- you have a learning disability
- you're a frontline health or social care worker
- you get a Carer's Allowance, get support following an assessment by your local authority or your GP record shows you are a carer
Book your appointments
You need to:
- have 2 doses of the coronavirus vaccine at 2 appointments
- book both appointments at the same time
- get the 2nd dose 8 to 12 weeks after getting your 1st dose
If you are eligible you can book your appointment.
You may also be able to attend a Walk In Vaccination centre - no appointment needed.