Update from Westminster Dementia Adviser
Please click here to see the latest update on local services from Terezie Wickenden, Westminster Dementia Adviser.
Here are some things she'd particularly like to bring to your attention:
- Resonate Arts will be running a new online Musical Connections project in March in cooperation with the Wigmore Hall
- Resonate Arts will be running a new, non-digital poetry programme on the phone with the wonderful poet Diana Sherlock
- March will be a Free Will Month, people over 55 will have the opportunity to draft simple free wills under professional guidance and support some great charities such as Age UK
- BBC is now running online "Music for Dementia Radio"
- Westminster Connects (Westminster Council Covid-19 service) is now operational again, providing shopping service, prescription collection and wellbeing checks for people
Next week and the week after (25th February and 4th March) she will be running online dementia information sessions on Microsoft Teams, so if you or anyone you know would be interested, please contact Terezie at email@example.com