Text size:

Contact Us

The People First website is run by the Adult Social Care departments of Kensington and Chelsea, and Westminster Councils. 

If you want to request support or advice from one of your local council's Adult Social Care teams or to discuss an ongoing issue with them, please go to our Contact Your Council page for details on whom to contact.
Alternatively, you can search People First - you may find what you need to know without needing to talk to anyone!

But if you want to contact us about the People First website then we'd love to hear from you!

We welcome all feedback about the site, including any ideas and suggestions, comments, complaints or corrections. 

You can contact us on:



People First web team
12th Floor  
Westminster City Hall
64 Victoria Street,

Last updated: 28/05/2021