Mental health and wellbeing support and advice
Every mind matters – expert advice and practical tips for better mental health and wellbeing.
Good Thinking - a digital wellbeing service that gives 24/7 access to a range of digital mental health apps and other resources for Londoners. Free NHS approved apps. Apps include:
- Tomo App – helps build healthy habits to improve wellbeing and handle challenges.
- Meditainment – access to guided meditations and visualisation techniques.
- Be Mindful App – online mindfulness course to help reduce stress, anxiety and depression.
Westminster Talking Therapies (IAPT) – provide a range of talking therapies for people 18 years and over who are feeling anxious and worried, or down and depressed. Service is provided via self-referral – Tel: 030 3333 0000 or referral by GP / Healthcare Professional.
The Samaritans - Tel: 0330 094 5717 or freephone 116 123 provides 24/7
The Listening Place – Tel: 020 3906 7676 operates from 9am to 9pm, Monday to Sunday. Offering a free, confidential and ongoing face to face support for people with suicidal feelings
Mental Health Hubs – GPs referrals – No self-referrals
- North Westminster community mental health team hub and the
- South Westminster community mental health hub.
The Single Point of Access - open 24/7, 365 days a year. Tel: 0800 0234 650 or email email@example.com. The Single Point of Access provides one number and one email address for referrals to secondary mental health services and support in a mental health crisis in the Boroughs of Brent, Harrow, Hillingdon, Kensington & Chelsea and Westminster