Useful organisations and links
- The Social Care Institute for Excellence (SCIE) aims to improve the lives of people who use care services by sharing knowledge about what works. They are an independent charity working with adults', families' and children's care and support services across the UK, and work closely with related services such as health care and housing.
- Community Living Well offers an accredited training course developed by Mental Health First Aid (England) (MHFA) called Mental Health Aware
- Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) for the 2 boroughs. JSNAs are developed jointly by local health and social care partners. They provide a detailed picture of the health needs of the local population and contain a wealth of useful statistical data.
- Men's Health Forum is a charity working to reduce the number of deaths of men due to preventable health problems
- GRANTfinder covers extensive detail of all major EU, Government and Lottery funds, along with more hard-to-find regional and local programmes, charitable trusts and corporate sponsors.
- Herbert Smith Freehills are offering pro-bono legal support to race equality charities, social enterprises and not-for-profit organisations.
- Grants, trading and commercial contracts,
- Structuring and governance
- Employment and incentive
- Charity law and regulatory compliance
You can see the full list of services on offer