Bi-borough Adult Social Care and Health are changing Community Equipment Provider
From 1st April 2023, community equipment such as walkers, hoists, bathboards, hospital beds, commodes, etc. will be supplied by NRS Healthcare on behalf of the local Health services and Westminster and Kensington and Chelsea councils.
Improvements to service
The new service offers lots of improvements such as:
- Longer opening hours, operating Monday to Saturday
- More flexibility as to when your equipment will be delivered , collected or repaired
- A new approach to re-using equipment to ensure quality and reduce the need for repairs
- Increased donations of community equipment to charities , when are not needed anymore
- Introduction of an all electric fleet of delivery vans to help meet targets to reduce carbon emissions
NRS Healthcare Customer Service opening hours are 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday.
If you need to contact the new community equipment provider, you can call or email them on:
Telephone number: 0300 100 0253