Westminster Dementia Adviser Update
Please click here to see the latest update on local services from Terezie Wickenden, Westminster Dementia Adviser.
A couple of things to highlight:
- Next Memory Cafe is tomorrow Tuesday 5th October 2.30-4.30pm in St. James the Less in Pimlico
- I am looking for volunteers to help out at the Memory Cafes, please see attached leaflet for more info
- Most organisations are now running in-person activities
- Arts 4 Dementia will be starting Dabke dance workshops already on 8th October
- Resonate arts will be starting Music for the Moment concerts in Wigmore Hall in November
- Age UK now runs, among other events, two Coffee Mornings, one in Regent Hall and another one in St. James Church in Sussex Gardens
- Carers Network offers free online training specifically for carers of people with dementia
Please see the first document for more info on any of the above, or give me a call on 07540 502 379.