Directory Search - Events
Breathe Easy Westminster online meetings (BEW)
Breathe Easy Westminster is a free Asthma + Lung UK support group for people in Westminster affected by lung conditions. Friends, family and carers are all invited for activies and socialising.
Breathe Easy Westminster hold 2 meetings a month.
- ONLINE - A meeting on Zoom on the 1st Friday of every month
- IN-PERSON - A meeting at top floor, Ada Court, 10-16 Maida Vale, W9 1TD on the 3rd Monday of every month. Refreshments available.
On the 3rd Monday of each month events are normally programmed with specialist talks, activities, games and networking at Ada Court, but currently suspended due to bug infestation at the venue. Do contact to confirm in New Year.
- Nov 3rd - Zoom “Tapping techniques” to remove stress and pain.
- Nov 20th - Ada Court - suspended
- Dec 1st - Zoom. "Growing Together" with Design Museum
- Dec 15th - Christmas lunch at the Abbey Centre
- Dec 18th - Ada Court - suspended, contact for further information.
- Dec 21st - Royal Albert Hall Friendship Matinee
In some cases, slides presented at meetings or zoom sessions, or recordings are available, so do check with Tess if interested in following up on a talk or presentation
Local patient support group for anyone affected by a lung condition.
Join for a lunch, cup of tea and a chat. Friends, family and carers are welcome.
See www.breatheasywestminster.com for membership information and how to join in
If you need more information, Text Tess on 0794 651 438 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on respiratory conditions, contact Asthma + Lung UK