Directory Search - People
Refettorio Felix at St Cuthbert’s
Open door day centre for people who are rough sleepers, homeless, marginalised, isolated, unemployed or have mental health or substance misuse problems.
Everyday guests have access to
- Restaurant quality food and service at a communal table
- Certified mental health care including counselling
- Selected Clothing
- Access to Showers and Laundry Facilities
- Skills training and support back into employment (including culinary and IT training)
Weekly they also provide:
- Access to a Nurse practitioner
- Physical movement classes
- Creative therapy
- Specific skills training
Homeless people, those with mental health or substance misuse problems, older people (60+).
Earls Court and surrounding areas.