This page gives useful contacts and links to help and advice during the current Covid-19 pandemic.
Guidance and Support from central government:
Latest government information:
Advice from your borough
- Kensington and Chelsea dedicated web portal
- Westminster Coronavirus (COVID-19) - advice and information pages
The COVID-19 vaccine is a safe, effective way to protect ourselves from coronavirus.
You are urged to get vaccinated with the 2 shots and booster shots as soon as you can so you are protected and to reduce the risk of passing it on. If you're 75 or over, live in a care home or are 12 or over and have a weakened immune system you can now book an extra booster jab.
You can book your vaccination (and booster shot(s), if eligible) on the NHS Covid 19 Vaccination website or to attend a Walk In Vaccination centre - no appointment needed.
The links below have information about Coronavirus vaccinations in your borough:
Free tests for COVID-19 from the NHS has now ended for most people in England.
You can purchase Lateral Flow Tests from pharmacies and testing companies. Examples of High St pharmacies who can supply tests in-store or online are:
- Boots is selling a single test for £2, a pack of two LFTs for £3.95 and a pack of five for £9.80.
- Superdrug is selling a single test for £1.99.
- Lloyds Pharmacy is selling single tests for £1.89 or up to a pack of five for £9.29
- Superdrug Pharmacy are selling a single test at £1.99 and a pack of five costing £9.79
- Tesco Pharmacy will be selling LFTs in 1,500 Tesco stores across the UK, starting at £2
- Morrisons Pharmacy is selling single lateral flow tests for £1.75
Help and ideas whilst social distancing or in self-isolation
These pages offer support and resources to utilise the time for residents who will be experiencing extended periods of social distancing and isolation.
Direct Payment information
These pages offer information and advice on employing Personal Assistants during this pandemic.
How to protect yourself
The latest information and advice from the NHS website: