Computers, smartphones, tablets, and the internet are everywhere in modern life, and being able to access them can make many things so much easier, especially in this Coronavirus pandemic. It may seem like a dauting task to learn how to use the internet if you did not grow up in the computer age but learning to use your device to access the internet is easier than you think. There is plenty of help and support out there to get people of all backgrounds and ages online and comfortable with the internet.
Once you can use your device, you will be able to:
- pay bills and do your banking online,
- shop online and get it delivered to your home,
- keep in touch with friends and family via email, messaging or video calling,
- find information and get advice, about your rights, interesting things to do and see,
- and about services and organisations which can help you
We have compiled a list of courses, skills training or guides in the next two pages that are available to help you learn and get confident in using common apps and the internet.