Below are some of the Lunch clubs operating in Kensington and Chelsea and Westminster. Please contact them for more information and book your place (if required).
The Pepper Pot Club, 1a Thorpe Close, Ladbroke Grove, London W10 5XL
The Pepper Pot Centre’s kitchen is open for breakfast from 10:00-11:00 and for lunch from 12:30 to 1:30pm. Delicious freshly cooked, hot, and nutritious African and Caribbean meals are available every day, from Monday to Friday at just £5 for members and £6 for non-members.
- Second Half Centre, St Charles Centre for Health and Wellbeing, Exmoor Street, North Kensington, London, W10 6DZ
- Men's Space: Lunch and Cookery : Learn how to make a meal in this informal lunch & cooking group for men aged 50+ only to cook - then share the food that has been made. 12:30pm to 2pm. 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month (term time). £2.00. Register with Open Age and Need to book - call Russell - 020 8962 5583
- Open Age (North Westminster), The Avenues, 3-7 Third Avenue, London, W10 4RS
- Monthly Fish N' Chip Fridays : 50+ Fish n Chip lunch and Tea & Coffee, Condiments and Bread & Butter all thrown in! Second Friday of month : 12:15pm to 1:30pm. Cost £5. Register with Open Age and Need to book - call 07717201791
St Peter's Church, Elgin Avenue, Paddington, London, W9 2DB
- Breakfast club (called “Tea & Toast”) they serve a cooked English breakfast for £2, it runs from 10am –12 noon and it’s open to everyone who need them. Thursdays, 10am to 12pm. They also deliver cooked lunches/dinners and provide hot or ready re-heatable meals/take-ways on Saturday afternoons. For more information, call 0207 289 2011
In Deep, Grosvenor Hall, Vincent Street, London, SW1P 4HB
Contact: 07761263105 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Over 50s lunch home delivery – call to order. Wednesdays, 12.00-2.15pm. Offering a home delivered jacket potato with various fillings and salad every Wednesday for £2.50. Orders must be placed before Tuesday lunchtime. Text 07761263105
- Monthly dinner
Westminster Kingsway College, 76 Vincent Square, London SW1P 2PD - Usually fourth Saturday of the month, 12.00pm – 3.00pm. Call to confirm. A tasty three-course meal and consists of soup, topside of beef and Yorkshire pudding or roast chicken and stuffing, roast potatoes, three veg and a glass of wine and live entertainment. Open to everyone 21+
Equal People, 73 St Charles Square, London W10 6EG
Contact : 020 8964 5444 or email@example.com
Provides a Healthy cooking session £3 per person maximum 10 people. Drop in Every Tuesday, 1-4pm for residents within RBKC
Age UK Kensington & Chelsea, 1 Thorpe Close, London, W10 5XL.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8969 9105 (option 3)
Holds a weekly Lunch Club at the The Blackbird Pub (209 Earl’s Court Road, SW5 9AN) on Mondays, 12pm - 1.30pm during term time. Cost £7.50 for meal with drink.